Calendar, Rates, Availability and Enquiries:
For bookings and availability details see: Storied Homes – Olive’s Cottage.
- Olive’s Cottage is managed for us by Samantha at Storied Homes. She can be contacted as follows:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: (61) 0408 300 819
- Or, you can send her a message.
- If you have previously been a guest at Olive’s Cottage you can contact the owners direct.
- Maximum occupancy is four people.
- Olive’s Cottage is self-catering.
- Rates include linen and toiletries, basic staples (tea, ground coffee, …).
- Olive’s is NBN connected with free WiFi for email and normal Internet browsing and the smart TV has access to streaming services.
- Normal check-in time is from 2.00 pm and check-out time is by 10.00 am.
Acting in accordance with the Tasmanian Government requirements, we have a COVID Safe Work Plan in place at Olive’s Cottage.
Full conditions can be found on the link at the top of this page.
Olive’s Cottage is a non-smoking establishment. We do not take children under 12 years of age, however, you may make a request to in that regard. We do not take any pets.
Guest code of conduct:
Guests at Olive’s Cottage must at all times behave in a way that is not anti-social or disruptive to neighbours in any way. In particular, due to local laws, health and safety and insurance issues, Olive’s Cottage is a strictly ‘no party’ property. Guests must leave the property in an acceptable condition, which includes disposing of rubbish in the bins provided.