Olive’s Kitchen – The Recipes
- Search by clicking on one of the buttons above. For example, click on Cuisine.
- That will take you to a page where you can search for the cuisine you are after, for example, Thai.
- Click on a recipe.
- That will take you to a brief summary of the recipe and give you the choice of going to the blog post where the recipe was featured or the pdf of the recipe itself.
- Recipes open in pdf format.
- Normally you will have the options to save it to your computer or to open it for viewing and printing.
- Some browsers may give poor quality display or printing: note that each of our recipes should show check boxes against the ingredients and a border around all sides of the page.
- If not, check your browser settings. For example, in Firefox, alter the settings to open pdf files in Acrobat.
- All recipes are written and presented in a similar format.
- Degree of difficulty is given a score out of five:
1. Very easy
2. Not difficult
3. Moderately difficult
4. Reasonably difficult
- You can search by Difficulty using the button above.
Our recipes use Australian weights and volumes. For useful summaries see: