Rates per night ($Aust, incl. GST):
Number of Nights One person Two persons Extra person
Stay one night only *
Two or more nights $230.00 $250.00 $50.00
- Olive’s Cottage is self-catering.
- Rates include linen and toiletries, basic staples (tea, ground coffee, coffee pods, etc), next day breakfast starter, plus snack provisions on arrival.
- Free WiFi is available for email and normal Internet browsing.
- Normal check-in time is from 2.00 pm and check-out time is by 10.00 am.
- Payment can be made by Master Card or Visa credit card, Direct Debit or Cheque when a booking is confirmed.
- *On application. A single night stay is less economical due to the changeover costs. Contact the owners about availability and rates.
WINTER SPECIAL: June-July-August. Stay three or more nights and receive your last night free!
Calendar and Availability:
- For availability, see Olive’s Cottage Calendar 2018-19 and Calendar 2019-20.
- (There may be instances where the calendar is not up-to-date and/or where booking conditions need to be altered for certain dates. For availability beyond the calendar dates, please contact the owners.)
Bookings and Enquiries:
Food Blog: Olive’s Kitchen
To confirm a booking, we do require a deposit of 100% of the total fee (by credit card at time of booking, or by bank transfer or cheque within three trading days.)
Payment details will be provided at time of booking.
If more than 7 days notice is given, variations to your booking will be accepted if possible but will be subject to a re-booking fee of $40.
Should a cancellation be made 7 days or less prior to the arrival date, 50% of the deposit is retained and 50% refunded. If cancellation occurs within 8-28 days, 20% of the total fee is retained. If cancellation occurs beyond 28 days, a full refund will be made, but a $50 administration charge will apply.
Olive’s Cottage is a non-smoking establishment. We do not take children under 12 years of age, however, you may make a request to us in that regard. We do not take any pets.
Guest code of conduct:
Guests at Olive’s Cottage must at all times behave in a way that is not anti-social or disruptive to neighbours in any way. In particular, due to local laws, health and safety and insurance issues, Olive’s Cottage is a strictly ‘no party’ property. Guests must leave the property in an acceptable condition, which includes disposing of rubbish in the bins provided.